Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 02, 2009


Normally Sundar gives him haircuts..which when finished would invite either a surprised look or a contorted wince from me...

So this time, i convinced Sundar to get Arav to a professional hairdresser..someone I can trust...

So with S grunting about...we drove to this place and I was praying that the hairdresser ahould be friendly and not scary and so on...

When we finally got there and the entire process started, Arav was actually quite comfortable with the environment and did not mind the scissors at all..occasionally he would look at me like trying to say..is it done yet?..but that's it..not much trouble as we expected...

So at the end of it, though the hairdresser was not that friendly or scary, Arav gave me a smile..and that was a big relief..

No comments: