Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Our neighbour N has left town to another city.

Arav and N have always played together. Many times (actually most of the time) that child has stayed for breakfast and Lunch in my house. Yeah you are wondering the same thing i wondered..What is the mother doing? We will never know. He comes to my house on his own and leaves on his own.
At first I did not mind because i wanted to be that friendly neighbour, but it changed when it continued and it felt like i was babysitting him all the time.

There are times when I have sent him home only to get him back crying that his mom is not there in their house! So when he actually moved I kind of clapped in delight but Arav was missing him soo much the entire week .I felt real sorry for him poor baby...

No comments: