Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Summer Camps!!!

Suddenly the only words that are buzzing through every mother's head as of today are Summer Camps. Some of them might say that with a question mark as in  "Summer Camp? Is it needed right now." Or there are others (including me sometime back) saying.."What is a Summer Camp?"

I discovered summer camps last year when I went for my swimming lessons along with a bunch of kids..who I later found out were there because it was a summer camp and there are other camps like these for other interests and so on...

Arav's holidays are beginning from this wednesday and I have not yet found a summer camp for him. It seemed like every other woman I know has found something to pack her child off to, but not me..!

Today as I was browsing The Hindu's Downtown there was an article on how to choose a summercamp and the variety available in Chennai from Adyar to Vadapalani!

So where this search has already ended for some, it has just started for me..so if I meet with success where I could make both worlds meet, I shall update it right here with the complete story...!

No comments: